We Can Help You Buy A Burial Policy at Age 50, Age 65, Age 75, or even Age 85!
A burial policy is also called final expense insurance. These are a type of life insurance
which has been designed to be easy for seniors to apply for and afford. Some are simplified issue, which means that most
seniors can qualify for them, even if they have minor health issues. Guaranteed issue final expense policies, on the other
hand, will not require an applicant to answer health questions at all!
Let Senior Life Insurance Companies Compete For Your Business Here!
Why Get a Burial Policy For Senior Citizen's Final Expenses?
- Funerals Average $8,000. Do Not Leave This Burden For Your Children or Parents.
- On the Other Hand, buy $2,500 - $25,000 of Life Insurance. Get Easy Issue and Affordable Rates
by only buying what you need!
- Leave an Estate For Your Heirs. Your benefiary will usually get the whole value, without
having to pay taxes on it! Also Build A Cash Value Asset For Yourself to use while you live!
- Buy an Affordable Life Insurance Policy for your Parents, Children or Grandchildren, and give them Lifetime Security.
- The Rates will never increase, unlike some term life insurance policies.
- We carry affordable policies that we can write on children, adults, and senior citizens, regardless of health history. Even if you have a health
condition. Our Experts Can Help You, Even If You Have Been Declined for Life Insurance before.
- The cash from our insurance policies can be used however the beneficiary sees fit, and will not lock them into doing business with one
particular funeral home! These are the best final expense or burial insurance policies.
Start Your Free Online Insurance Quote Form here
Insurance Rates Vary By Location. Let Us Help You Compare Local Senior Insurance Rates.
Click Here for Universal or Term Life Insurance Quotes
US Life Insurance